6th June 2022
Child Safety Week
Some handy tips for child safety week
- Looking after children often requires caffeine! Just remember to put your cuppa down in a safe spot out of reach of little hands that can grab as soon as your back is turned. You’ll be winning against hot drink burns. #childsafetyweek #SafetyMakesSense https://www.capt.org.uk/burns-...
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, repeat … sound like parenting life to you? When you’re exhausted it’s easy to get distracted, so use the back rings of the cooker and turn pan handles in. It keeps danger out of reach of little hands that grab. #childsafetyweek #SafetyMakesSense https://www.capt.org.uk/burns-...
- An easy win to avoid horrendous bath water scalds … get in the habit of putting the cold in first and top up with hot. You’ll be saving your child from the risk of falling or climbing into a boiling bath. #childsafetyweek #SafetyMakesSense https://www.capt.org.uk/burns-...
- Family life is more complex than ever. Help keep children safe. #childsafetyweek #safetymakessensehttps://www.cbtrust.org.uk
- Hair straighteners can get as hot as your iron and can still burn 15 mins after they are switched off #childsafetyweek #safetymakessense http://ow.ly/XZQB50tUzYT
- Your hot drink can scald a baby 15 minutes after it has been made #childsafetyweek #safetymakessense http://ow.ly/3VeD50tUA8M
- With so many appliances and devices on charge, make sure not to overload electricity sockets #childsafetyweek #safetymakessense https://www.cbtrust.org.uk
- What’s the quickest route out of your house in a fire? Make sure you and your family all know it #childsafetyweek #safetymakessense https://www.cbtrust.org.uk
For more information download the parent pack below